No barbs

no e mails entered in, please do that on the first turn

derr...

turn order

Wittlich
    Grandpa Troll
    akulla
    Dauphin
    Last edited by Addled Platypus; February 6, 2007, 03:29.
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

4000BC off to wittlich

sound familar...lol

Comment

Thanks Platypus!

Anyhow, 4000BC Turn sent to Gramps.

Comment

Who do I send to?

I just wanted to make sure I get it in so it auto sends email

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

That is a good question Gramps...I had to play my turn in order to find out who I send the save to.

Besides, I've never had any luck with the "auto-send" option...

Anyhow, here is the save I sent you Gramps (just in case you didn't receive it yet):
          Attached Files

Comment

op updated with player order

its amazing how the details just escape your train if thought
            Attached Files

Comment

Cant play the save, says the files in this folder have been protected

Gramps

Comment

Hmmm - Try using the save that I posted in my last post.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                  Hmmm - Try using the save that I posted in my last post.
                  No good, see attached file for a lookie at what I am seeing as an error message, I do have the patch and all other CIVIV and Warlords games are playing well

Gramps
                  Attached Files

Comment

Gramps...It looks like you are trying to load your turn while you have a mod loaded.

The easiest way to play your turn is to make sure that the warlords CD is in your computer and then just double-click on your save file that I posted on 5 February. I double clicked on it and it worked just fine.

However, since I did open your save that I posted for you, I was able to glance at your starting position....I have to say that if ANYONE has an argument towards demanding a restart - it would be you!

I'm wondering if Platypus decided to pull your leg Gramps...

(You will see what I mean once you double-click on the save I attached. )
                    Last edited by Wittlich; February 8, 2007, 20:49.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      Gramps...It looks like you are trying to load your turn while you have a mod loaded.
                      Negative my friend, no mods in my folder

The easiest way to play your turn is to make sure that the warlords CD is in your computer and then just double-click on your save file that I posted on 5 February. I double clicked on it and it worked just fine.
                      lol..I thank you for the advice but yes I been playing the turn the same way I been all along and yes it still does it my friend

However, since I did open your save that I posted for you, I was able to glance at your starting position....I have to say that if ANYONE has an argument towards demanding a restart - it would be you!

I'm wondering if Platypus decided to pull your leg Gramps...

(You will see what I mean once you double-click on the save I attached. )
                      I am unable to see what waits my demise unfortunately

I dont have mods and I do load the same way as all along.

No good for me, only on this game save for some reason

Gramps

Comment

Hmmm, for lack of any other plan, let me replay my first turn again and then send the new save off to you....

please stand by....

Comment

Ok, the save should be zipping it's way to you even as we type.

Comment

And just in case, here is the save itself:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Negative, all other saves are working however...just not this one

Comment

Working...
                              X