• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hercules

Witt I would put on the kettle.

Comment

• I don't do vassal.

But if I did what's in it for me, apart from watching what happens hereafter.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• That's about it in a nutshell Hercules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
          I don't do vassal.

But if I did what's in it for me, apart from watching what happens hereafter.
          Well, I don't know.
          I just don't like to wage war against a fellow templar, but there really was no alternatives.
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Carry on, no vassalage for me.

Don't worry about the Templar thing. If that was a problem I 'd gone elsewhere. This game started before the BTS DG.

Comment

• well... actually I don't like to wage war against nice guys.

It would be much easier if you were total asshats!

Comment

• If you vassaled to Provi you could help fight against the evil encroaching Toxians, of course!
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sorry, but I have to double-turn Herc now.

I'm departing on a trip today and the timer would run out if I waited for Herc to play. I don't think it will matter much to the outcome of the war, but in spirit of keeping things as fair as possible I will not capture any cities this turn.

Thanks!

Comment

• New turn is up, and I am putting the game on hold until Monday. I am out of town tomorrow and Sunday, and I gather provi is away as well.

Trust this is Ok with folks. Have a good one.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• I get to live another day.

Comment

• Will start the game up Tuesday am. Another busy family day today.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game restarted. 24 hours left in the turn. Everyone yet to play.

Comment

• Played. I guess that was my last play. But went out fighting.

Some little satisfaction achieved at the end.

Comment

• I can't see the game in the GS list

Comment

Working...
                                X