Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Bohemian Epic - Pitboss

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS up but game not there.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Reloading. The pitboss was still up and running on my machine.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• civstats doesn't seem to be up
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Ok - took my sweet time doing this.

Game is back up. As no one had yet played 1826, I used the autosave at the start of this turn.

24 hours left.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game went down. And in my mid turn too.

Comment

• Yep - game crapped out again.

Reloading the last auto save, as i cannot reload from my recovery save.

Comment

• Reloaded 1826ad with 24 hours to play.

Comment

• Gs broke the connection again. Back up with over 13 hours still on the turn, and Toxo/Beta, snoop, and provi still to play.
                  Last edited by Beta; March 6, 2008, 13:49.

Comment

• Just happy. That's all.

Comment

• Wittlich you may want to check if there's another cup in the cupboard.

Comment

• Game was down for a bit tonight courtesy of HOTW. thought I might be hosting.

Bringing it back up now.

Comment

• Game down for a bit as of now. Working on my bts pitboss hosting.

Comment

• I am going to keep the game down until tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                              Wittlich you may want to check if there's another cup in the cupboard.
                              There is always room for one more!

Side note: [Revenge is best served cold....the older, the better. it adds to the flavor]...Just a side note folks. Nothing to look at here. Move on with yourselves.
                              Last edited by Wittlich; March 9, 2008, 02:49.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Side note: Beta must be full of flavor then.
                                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                                X