X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wittlich, I salute you.

Thanks for a good game!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Well, I tried to survive for as long as possible...it just wasn't long enough though.

Comment

• Thanks for playing this one Wittlich. Pinchak if he notices will probably salute you too.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Saludos Wittlich... Please prepare the tea, I'm coming

Comment

• I understand, Ephack

EDIT: Like the author Steven King says in his novel of IT...."We All Float Down Here."

Comment

• So Wittlich, the tea is ready?

Have fun all the rest of you! Can I still log in into the game?

Comment

• Done my bit. New turn up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack
                  So Wittlich, the tea is ready?

Have fun all the rest of you! Can I still log in into the game?
                  Sorry to see you go for the early tea.

I didn't get to communicate with you much this game but maybe another time. GL

Comment

• Good game both of you This game could have gone very differently with slightly different timings...

If you ever are able to come across the border to Alamogordo when I'm visiting my family there (I grew up in Las Cruces and Alamogordo) I'll provide the tea
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Cool Snoopy!
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack Can I still log in into the game?
                        If I remember correctly - no you cannot. You can log into the game, but then you will get the notice that You've been destroyed and the only choice is to exit.

Although it would be nice for players that have been eliminated to look at the current game as a spirit (God-view, if you like), I am thinking that they eliminated that option in order to close a possible cheat (ie, giving other active players intelligence).
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                          Good game both of you This game could have gone very differently with slightly different timings...
                          ... And some slightly different strategy...

[SIZE=1]If you ever are able to come across the border to Alamogordo when I'm visiting my family there (I grew up in Las Cruces and Alamogordo) I'll provide the tea
                          Hey! That's only two hours from Juárez (with half of the time to cross the border ). If you're not afraid, you could also make a trip to the "killing city"?

Comment

• Thanks for a good game Ephack! See you in the next one.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I can't get in; though I can't even get into GS right now, so that's probably the problem...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• GS

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                                X