Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It ran for 3 hours and then disconnected.

Shall I reload around the same time today?

btw - ephack did get his turn in, so that would mean either I reload the 6 hours save, and ephack replays, or I load the 3 hours save and snoop and provi play. Will 3 hours provide enough time?

Plse let me know.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3 hours is enough if you load it now... no idea about provii though.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 3 hours is good if you put it up the same time
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Game not up.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Ok - game is back up as of this post - with 3 hours left to go. Hopefully the timing works for both. If not - let me know.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Works for me
              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• one down, one to go.

Comment

• No chance of me being home by the time it's up... i'll be home somewhere between 1.5hrs and 2.5hrs from now more than likely depending on how work goes.

Comment

• Not a problem snoop. I made another save after provi played, so when you get home, send me an email and I will start the game up with that save.

Others - you will likely get the dual civstats notice of the turn rolling.

Comment

• Hurray - snoop has been in and played. New turn is up. We are back on track.

Comment

• After all that new turn is down, least where I am, its not on GS.

Comment

• Game is reconnected.

Comment

• Have you checked with Ephack to make sure these loads aren't interfering with his playing.. ?

Comment

• I have played.

Comment

• Fortunately I could play earlier today. The show can go on!...

Whereas I don't know how long it will go on...

Comment

Working...
                                X