X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hercules
    Great. I have played.
    Sorry Herc - you need to replay. I thought I had overwritten the earlier save when I saved - but the reload was the previous one - with 22 hours left - and a number of us, including you yet to play.

Sorry about that.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Hmmm Don't see it in the GS lobby.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Neither do I...

Comment

• Had a power outage sometime during the night.

Restarting. I will probably need to use someones recovery save.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• The best save I could come up with is Hercules recovery save of yesterday. It is still 1770, with 20+ hours left to play.

Left to play are Hercules, Ephack, snoopy, and me.

Sorry about that folks.

Comment

• Yeah Back up Turn played.

Comment

• Game got disconnected again - GS I think. Reloading. I think we might switch this one over to direct IP shortly.

Comment

• Ok - it is back up. I saved before closing so all is good. Some 16+ hours left to play in 1775. Snoop, Herc and me to play.

Comment

• No it's not.

I 've tried twice now, 3 hours in between. Not on GS.

Comment

• Another GS disconnect. Restarted. Still some 20 hours left.

Comment

• It's not in the list
                        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• I was nearly finished my turn (third attempt after time outing) and the connection disapppeared.

Comment

• Sorry Herc. Not sure if that was Gs or me. If it was me - my apologies. I am working on getting set-up to host the new demo game, and had some stuff to do.

Reloaded - with lots of time left.

Comment

• Game disconnected again last night. Loaded from Witts recovery save. Sorry my friend, but you need to replay.

Witt, provi and Herc to play. Over 18 hours left.

Comment

• No problem. Turn replayed.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X