Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok - loading now. It is 9:10 pm my time, which should give you lots of time Ephack. Bonne chance!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• OK - game is back up. I think when i brought it down there were only 5 hours left on the turn, and it shows Ephack as having played, but not snoopy. I have checked civstats and that was confirmed.

Ehack was the first to play the 1725 turn, early on the morning of the 21st, having ended the previous turn. However, it would appear that you did not end the turn.

I brought the game down on the 21st around 9 pm my time, and started it back up around 2pm the next afternoon - the 22nd.

The 1725 turn ended around 10:30pm on the 22nd, presumably timing out as Ephack had not ended his turn.

And Ephack was the first to play the 1730 turn early in the morning of the 23rd. All others player their turns except snoop - and the game was brought down.

So - I am confused. You can check the civtstats listing for the game - it will confirm the above.

I am easy to do whatever folks feel is best - including reloading to a previous turn. Please let me know.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I sent you a PM regarding this, but basically, please load the 1725 save that has 5 hours or whatever on it. Thanks!
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• input from snoop via pm. Thx snoop!

The turn when it went down a few days ago, when you first posted that you were taking it down, and then put it back up with ~7 hours remaining (I think this is 1725bc, on the 21st), Ephack did not get to play that turn. He ended the 1720 turn indeed, but he was prohibited from taking his 1725 turn at that point because we're at war.

Please load the 1725 save with 5-7 hours remaining, at your earliest convenience, which should show only Ephack remaining to play.

Thanks!!

Comment

• Ok - the 1725 turn is reloaded with 7 hours and 20 some odd minutes to go.

Both Ephack and Provi need to finish the turn. I will PM Ephack and email provi.

Provi should be good given his time zone - here is hoping he has nothing planned for fisrt thing Saturday morning.

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how the civs stats log reflects a reload such as this.

Comment

• Well - to start with - it sent me a notice for a new turn - 1725ad - even though I have already played it.

And looking at the civ stats listing, it adds in a new, and second 1725 ad turn, showing who has finished their turns.

Now I know.

Comment

• The more you know

Thanks, Beta I'd much rather beat Ephack's brains out fair and square...

Comment

• Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Turn played!

New turn begun. Thanks for giving me a chance to play my turn!

I know the experience is with you Snoopy (look at your medals and at mines ) but I like this game and I won't let you kick me out of it so easily Let's see who's brain will redeem the other's

Comment

• Excellent! Game on.

Comment

• And new turn too.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Attacking is always hard... it's a lot easier to repel an attack than to mount one. I know that from lots, and lots, of experience getting my *** handed to me ...

Comment

• new turn up. 1735
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game is not showing up on GameSpy.

I think GameSpy took a hit last night since Apolyton Gathering dropped off as well.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X