Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game restarted. It is 1645ad with a full 24 hours to go on the turn. I have just played.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Same here.

Comment

• And me also.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Me too!
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• And me too! Youhou I'm back and my laptop is working again!

Happy new year to everybody!

Comment

• Glad you are back with us again Ephack!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Good to see you back Ephack.

Game moving nicely.

Comment

• Hi Ephack! Welcome back.

Your AI replacement was not too friendly. But we avoided any wars.

Security software rebooted my PC this aft (yes - I've fixed that), but had to reload from Witt's recovery save. He will have to replay. I have emailed him.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And re-played my turn. Thanks for the heads-up Beta.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Hum... What did you do to my AI replacement so that he was not too friendly?...

OK, thanks anyway for avoiding crashing my civ while I was away...

Comment

• I did nothing. It was him, the nasty brute. You should pick your replacement AI's more carefully.

btw - bad wind storm here last night and this morning - got disconnected but not sure when. Just reconnecting now and will restart the game. I was able to save it before closing.

Comment

• Restarted. It is 1665 with 17hrs left to play. Herc and snoop have played. The rest of still to play.

Comment

• Turn changed to 1670. Just Snoops to play.

Comment

• I don't see the game up now...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Neither do I...

Comment

Working...
                                X