Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game came down again last night/this morning. Restarted with 3+ hours on the turn timer.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I 've played.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game not up.

Comment

• Beta will not be back until tomorrow evening.

Comment

• Made it back before the big storm - thank goodness.

I see the game did not last the weekend. Restarted and reloaded. 6 hours left on the turn timer. Snoop and Herc yet to play.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Turn rolled - and then the game got disconnected. Reloaded - we are 10 minutes into the new turn.

Comment

• Jeesh. Game got disconnected again last night. I messed up the save - so reloaded from snoopy's recovery save. He has to replay. 17 + hours left. Ephack also needs to replay.

Comment

• Arf! Is it still worth playing? We were all eliminated tonight

But no, everything works fine

Comment

• ____________________________
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Hah... I think it was a secret a-bomb from Rhoth.
                      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Game down for about 30 minutes for a couple of PC reboots. Up and running again.

Comment

• Snif... My laptop is dying... It only accepts to start randomly, every 2 or 3 days... I will have to send it to HP which means that I won't have any computer and possibility to play for quite a long time...

Sorry about that, I don't like it neither. The problem that I don't have any proxy for this game and I don't know anybody how could replace me. If you have an idea, feel free! In case you don't find anybody, just put the Arabs as AI...

Comment

• (maybe the Egyptians can survive the Arab slaughter after all...)

errr...I mean, sorry to hear about that Ephack.
                            Last edited by Wittlich; December 8, 2007, 14:52.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• A bit of a blow for you Ephack.

Annoying for you. Here's to seeing you back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich

(maybe the Egyptians can survive the Arab slaughter after all...)

errr...I mean, sorry to hear about that Ephack.
                                I just hope the balance won't be inverted when I come back...

My computer worked two days in a row! Woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X