Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's normal if it has a GS disconnect to still be running on civstats, though the timer will stop (it'll still have the same time in a week that it does now). If the civstat timer is running, then it means that there is an actual disconnect and the game isn't running anymore, but CS is running still for some reason (both happen periodically).
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Still no access.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Waiting for beta I guess.

Comment

• yeah
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
            Waiting for beta I guess.
            The wait is over. Loading the game up now. To be honest - I was surprised how long the game ran before crashing.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1460AD turn is reloaded with over 20 hours to play. Andydog (subbing for me) is the only one to have played.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Welcome back Beta.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                  Welcome back Beta.
                  Yes indeed.

Comment

• Civstat is disconnected, but game is still living! 14 hours left for Beta and Snoopy to play...

Comment

• Played. New turn I think.

Comment

• Game or GS crashed. Reloaded from the pitboss save. Over 10 hours still on the current turn. Hercules and snoop to play.

Comment

• Wasn't there for me.

Comment

• Just logged on and the game was there. Remember - this is warlords.

Also checked the pitboss itself - and all appears fine.

Comment

• Yep, just logged on myself just fine.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Thanks for the confirm Witt.

But the game did come down sometime overnoght or this morning. Restarted it. Hour and a half to go with hercules and snoop yet to to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X