Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok - game is back up with 12 hours remaining as of the time of this post.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• sorry,

but the game is not in the GameSpy's list
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Damn - it got hung up with 7 hours left to play. I think it was GS, not me. Will reload again tomorrow morning.

Sorry provi.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• "Once more - with feeling!"

Game is up as of now. 12 hours to get your turn in provi - and get this sucker back on the road!

Comment

• I'll do my best!

Comment

• Game was down for several hours this aft and this evening for HOTW and the re-install of the game. There has to be a better way.

It is 1310 AD, and still 4 hours to play. All have played but Hercules.

Comment

• You shouldn't have to have it down for HOTW... you just have to make sure your ports are appropriately set
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Played now.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• the game is down

Comment

• Game is back up. Sorry about that. It was down for a period from around Sunday morning I think. I had some local network stuff to take care of yesterday - and it was my wife's birthday - so shopping was involved.

It is now 1320AD. 15 hours left on the turn timer. Provi and snoop to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                        You shouldn't have to have it down for HOTW... you just have to make sure your ports are appropriately set
                        Yep - I know. That is not the issue. For some reason, unless we run HOTW with exactly the following install, we go OOS with the first random event.

1. install vanilla civ
                        2. install BTS
                        3. Patch to 3.13

That's it - now warlords in between.

This is getting tiresome - and I tried a dual install without success. So my plan now is to do the HOTW8 install on the laptop here - and use it for Friday nights.

Comment

• Random events are a known bug unfortunately ... I'm very amused to learn that no Warlords fixes it. It must be one specific file.

I'll try to find out what causes the OOS. Maybe you can just deal with that one file instead of a whole reinstall.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Game was down for about 45 minutes for systems maintenance and a reboot.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                              Random events are a known bug unfortunately ... I'm very amused to learn that no Warlords fixes it. It must be one specific file.

I'll try to find out what causes the OOS. Maybe you can just deal with that one file instead of a whole reinstall.
                              That would be nice.

Comment

• New Turn played.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X