Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually - I did it right now. Game is back up and civstats connected.

Herc and fed - you may want to register at civstats for the turn updates - if you have not already done so. The password is the same as the game - seagull.

The year is 1280AD. There are 20+ hours left on the turn clock, so provi, Ephack, snoop, herc and fed all have ample time to get into the game.

Fed - please contact me if you need help with gamespy.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Just played a turn. thx
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Great!

snoop is yet to play with 2 hours remaining.

And no word from fed yet. Will pm him.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Played.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
            Great!

snoop is yet to play with 2 hours remaining.

And no word from fed yet. Will pm him.
            Oops, thought I played that last night. Maybe I just forgot to hit end turn? Dunno.

edit: Oh, i did play. That's from yesterday
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• PC crashed. (I think it knows there is a brand new duo core AMD machine just outside the door waiting to take its place - and it is working to rule.)

Loaded from provi's recovery save. 18 hours still left on the turn timer.

Comment

• ... And seems to be down again... I don't see the game in the list...

Comment

• yeah... seems to be another GameSpy crash
                  Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Game is back up. 12 hours left in the 1300ad turn - with just provi yet to play.

No sign of fed taking over Rhoth's civ.

Comment

• And now the game is back down for a bit. Setting up the wireless network for my wife's laptop.

Speaking of the laptop - we also needed to order another power adapter from Dell. Wyatt the Wonder dog picked it p off the floor and dropped it in his water dish, where unbeknownst to us, it stayed overnight - while still pugged in. Yes - Wyatt is still iwth us. Unfortunately the power adaptor is not. The folks at Dell got a good chuckle out of it.

Hope to have the game up shortly.

Comment

• Sounds like something my cats would do if they were that clever ... they certainly like putting things in their water
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Thank goodness Wyatt wasn't electrocuted!
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The game is not up!

When you put it up again, could you give me more that 12 hours to the timer.
                            I'm going to sleep soon.

Comment

• Hmm - as you are the only player left to play provi, the easiest thing is to start it up tomorrow am my time, with the 12 hours remaining on the clock. Wit your sleep time, that will effectively give you some 26 hours from now.

Comment

• cool

Comment

Working...
                                X