X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Soltz and Herc!!! Welcome!! Great news indeed. I wil start up the game tomorrow - with the revised player line-up, and will PM you the game password.

It is on GS, but I monitor it frequently. If it goes down, let me know asap and I will reboot it.

Yee haw. This was and is a good game. Hope you enjoy it.

Beta aka ToxoXI of Spain in the game.
      Last edited by Beta; September 26, 2007, 14:04.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Youhou! Welcome Soltz and Hercules! Thanks for joining us! I'm really looking forward to continue this good game!

BTW, I will be away for two weeks from the 5th of October. So, if you had also a 3rd person Beta, he or she can take my turn in the time frame. If not I will ask someone in our other common game, but I know some already made replacements on this game...

Ephack, fierce Arab leader.

Comment

• Yipppeeee!!!

Now, if only I can remember what I was doing before the break?

proviisori, a bozo on the streets of Persepolis
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Game launched!!!!
            Attached Files
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I started with the 1180 ad auto save - so veryone has 24 hours to play. Some may be repeating their last turn.

Rhoth and pinchak have been 'kicked'.

So Soltz - you need to join the game on GS - it is called bohemian Epic - and the game password is seagull. Pick Civ "Rising" or something like that. It will ask you to put in a civ password (your choice) and you are away.

herc, ditto for you but pinchak's civ was called "Cream".

btw - under Your Details, feel free to customize and rename your civ to what you would like.

As soon as we are back in the swing of things - I will start a new thread for this game.

Good luck all. Enjoy!

Any problems Soltz or Herc - just PM or email me at

brucehynes57 over at the wonderful demain of sympatico with a ca

Comment

• FYI ...

The game:

Name: Bohemian Epic

Password: seagull

The players:

Wittlich - Egypt (Rameses II)
                Ephack - Arabia (Saladin)
                Beta - Spain (Isabella)
                proviisori - Persia (Cyrus)
                Hercules - Greece (Alexander)
                snoopy369 - Carthage (Hannibal)
                Soltz - Rome (Julius Caesar))

The settings:

Pitboss game with 24 hour turn timer
                Inland sea
                Standard map size and climate, etc
                All standard victory conditions
                All default game settings (with no city flipping after conquest)

Comment

• And the game is paused for a svery short period while I do some stuff that needs restarting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                    And the game is paused for a svery short period while I do some stuff that needs restarting.
                    looking good so far

Comment

• Game was back up within 10 or 15 minutes.

16 hours left on the turn timer. As of now, only Wittlich and I have played. Everyone was emailed and/or pm'd. If this was not enough notice for folks, let me know asap and we can re-start this turn. Particularly for Herc and Soltz, as they are new to the game.

Comment

• Provisorii and herc left to play and 13 hours in the timer.

I don't see Soltz's civ at all, is it normal?

Anyway, thanks Beta for your work for bringing with game back up!

Comment

• just played my turn...

man, I had to check every city to get back on track

Comment

• Hi Guys, couldn't find the game.

I checked CIV vanilla and Warlords
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Looks like a GS crash. The pitboss stopped. Just got home from eye surgery and can barely make anything out - so will fix it a few hours. Sorry for the dealy.

Also got a PM that Soltz cannot connect to GS. He may not have loaded rge GS option.

Comment

• He can still connect via DirectIP if you give him the IP address, Beta. Being on gamespy does not invalidate DirectIP connections fortunately
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X