Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM'ing pinchak. Anyone knoe when he was expected to return to cyber life.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Any news now? I liked this game... :'(

Comment

• Can we just AI him and start it up again? He's been gone an awful while ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack
          Any news now? I liked this game... :'(
          That's because you didn't have a crap starting location and get ass-whipped by Provi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

That's because you didn't have a crap starting location and get ass-whipped by Provi.

Comment

• Please turn me into an AI civ in this too. Based on events in another game I'm taking a much-needed break from Civ for a while.

Comment

Hahahahaa!

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Please turn me into an AI civ in this too. Based on events in another game I'm taking a much-needed break from Civ for a while.
                  Ok, but I would rather have you around.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• So - no news from pinchak in awhile. Do we AI his civ, or should I get a replacement player? I can do the same thing for Rhoth.

Comment

• Either way I'm ok with.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I'm ok too
                        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Same for me. The thing is I can't find somebody myself. But I'm sure you guys know a lot of potentail future player. Well, in fact I probably prefer to have some human replacements. Whereas the situation of Roth is not very attractive for a new player...

Comment

• I will look for a replacement for pinchak - and probably turn Rhoth's over to the AI.

Comment

• I don't have enough stress in my life, so I'm willing to take over the Romans.
                              Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• I volunteer for Alexander.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X