The precarious balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired. Monosyllabic. Sent.
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

sent

Comment

3720bc sent

Comment

The planes are grounded, the trains are stopped by the weather and the buses don't run this time of night so 3720 is forced to hitch hike to Claus.
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Turn sent to Sebastian.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

3680 caught a cold from its journey and is not sure that it will be able to make it Claus

Mark Thomas

Comment

Turn sent.

Comment

3640 sent

Comment

Sent both games in one mail, watch out! Had severe provider problems and in-game mail didn't work. The other thread doesn't open, so I post only here.

Comment

3640 rushes in panting " I'm late, I'm late, I'm nearly 3639!"

Mark Thomas

Comment

Claus, I received october story's turn 1635 but did not receive a turn in this game. Just in case you sent it already, because then it didn't get through

Comment

received and sent

Comment

3600bc sent

Comment

3600 entertains everyone with its famous impersonation of Captain Kirk.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X