Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2080bc sent to sir ralph

Comment

• The save is doing its going to Claus thing.
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Claus, can you confirm that you got the last save - I may have sent it via the wrong SMTP.

No, scratch that I'll resend by the right SMTP.
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I got the turns, wondering why the October story game didn't give me a signal of any kind that a hostile coalition started war on me. I only saw that by accident when the turn had already been sent away ...

Comment

• 2040 bc sent

Comment

• 2040 flying to Claus

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Turn sent.

Excuse my asking, but whose turn is it in the October Story game? The last turn I received is from May 25th. Honestly I'm not sure if I already sent it on ... sorry.

Comment

• Last October Story turn I sent was on Monday, I'll resend as it seems to be lost in the ether.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I've found the missing file, my mail program had moved it to the wrong folder.

It's really strange, however, how the game totally ignores me ... the Evil Inka overruns my country, and I don't even get informed when he takes one of my cities. ...

Comment

• I think it tries to tell you while it is loading, it's always wise to check the messages when you load a turn.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Sorry, whose turn is it?

Comment

• Claus I'm assuming you're referring the balance game. I'll resend my last save.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I was referring to both games. Haven't heard of neither of them for a couple of days.

Thanks for resending the PreBal.turn. I looked into it, but it's a turn I already played and sent on. Both games must be stalled somewhere else.

Comment

• I get so used to being the one who messes up

The last PB save I have is the one I resent yestersay and the last OS save is the one I resent to you on 31st May.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• sorry i have been the one holding the turns which i received on may 31st (pb) and june 1st (os)

turns 2000bc and 1845ad sent today

Comment

Working...
                                X