No announcement yet.

ZoomII : Part Deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got it - but I can't play it. Evidently, the save is not compatible with the upgraded patch...now what do we do?

Comment

• The Administrator of this game needs to delete the Admin password so that the game save file can be played.

Comment

• Akulla is the admin.

What does the new patch do?

Comment

• I will be getting BTS next week, hope everyone else is -- this group seems to move fast and was hoping to get a BTS game going between us.

As far as this game goes I will have to drop it, I just cant keep switching disks between Vanilla, Warlords and BTS.

Sorry but its just to much for me.
          The stupid shall be punished.
          www.akulla3D.com
          ^^^
          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• oh come on that reason is... i don't know. and you'll be dead in 10 turns anyways

yes i got bts and sure vanilla civ4 is getting a bit old by now but at least this game is pretty far advanced? i'm also not sure if i really want to start a bts game at this point

anyways, if dauphin's interest in the game was fading as well, then so be it. i may be open to a bts game (pitboss?) but need to think about it

I'll be away tuesday (tomorrow) to sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by SebP
              oh come on that reason is... i don't know. and you'll be dead in 10 turns anyways
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

oh come on that reason is... i don't know. and you'll be dead in 10 turns anyways

yes i got bts and sure vanilla civ4 is getting a bit old by now but at least this game is pretty far advanced? i'm also not sure if i really want to start a bts game at this point

anyways, if dauphin's interest in the game was fading as well, then so be it. i may be open to a bts game (pitboss?) but need to think about it

I concede to you, nice game.
                The stupid shall be punished.
                www.akulla3D.com
                ^^^
                "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

I'm of the view that even if I wasn't enjoying it that much I would carry on, as I know I would like to see others carry on when I am enjoying it very much.

I am enjoying the game, but highly doubt it will be anything but a victory for you in the long term. I had a good tech and financial position, but crap production capacity.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Sorry for not coming back to you. i'm thinking that yes maybe we should break off the game (personal reasons) (about the game itself, i'm not so sure it was decided already, since the russian english alliance might have been able to do something with cavalry and my ressources would only allow me to finish off america for now. i declared because i had an edge and thought an alliance against me would emerge sooner or later anyways, despite agreements with akulla early, since i was in leading position. may i ask if there has been any substantial diplo between you, and if/when you started seeing me as a threat to all? the game seemed a bit low on diplo on my side)

won't start a bts or other game now but i'm hoping you get a nice game together if you start one
                    Last edited by SebP; August 20, 2007, 02:41.

Comment

• Well, since I only played one turn from Gramps' former empire - I forget what the empire itself looked like...so I don't have any real insight into the game itself SebP. Of course, diplomacy was starting up concerning your lead SebP but I never got the chance to truely get involved with it all - given only the one turn that I had...although I do remember that my military situation needed some definate improvements.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                      X