• Show
Clear All

• 700BC sent

Comment

• 675BC sent

Comment

• 650BC sent

Comment

• Akulla, you need to delete the Admin password so that the save can be compatable with the latest patch.

Comment

• Are you getting BTS? If, so I would like to start this over again using the new points system. Let me know if this is okay.
            The stupid shall be punished.
            www.akulla3D.com
            ^^^
            "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Yes, I have BtS all loaded up....so yes, go ahead and restart a game with BtS.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Akulla - I guess this would explain it - We never actually started the BtS game.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Do you want to try a BTS duel like the last one, or is there a duel in BTS we should try?
                  The stupid shall be punished.
                  www.akulla3D.com
                  ^^^
                  "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Pick your flavor (or it could be poison) Akulla! I will play in whatever you decide.

I have not played any of the BtS duels/scenarios yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X