No announcement yet.

Bohemian Epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So has Hurlyman gone awol? Is that the issue?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I'm thinking that that is the problem. Has anyone heard from Hurlyman lately?

Comment

That's exactly the question I wanted to ask. I've got now a new computer, eager to build great civilizations! And I can't blame it
        So, what do we do? Any news from Hurly?

I'm still don't want to beginn a pitboss game, since I will move again at the end of february. It's the last time, I hope! So, as soon as I have internet there, I'm ready for new adventures!

But if you know some people how would like to beginn a new pbem, I'm ready too!

Comment

Who is the Admin for this game?

I vote for retiring Hurly's civilization and carrying on, since it is obvious that we are getting nowhere with this game at the present.

Comment

It looks like Beta is the game admin. Beta, can you retire Hurly's civ or see if someone whats to take it over?

Comment

Let me check to see if I am. Maybe we can also look for a replacement.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Ok - but can I make a suggestion. What really sucked for me in this game was the epic speed. It was going to take eons to get through this. Can we restart - with a new 4th player and regular speed. OR...better yet, maybe start a pitboss game with 2, 3 or 4 more players.

Ephack? Witt? What do you folks say?

Comment

And if pitboss, can we go with a 24 hour turn timer. What that means Ephack is that you have to log on at least once each 24 hours to play your turn. But the game moves quicker and is much more engaging.

I suspect I could round up 3 more players, and someone to host the game. We will stick with the name, and the great lake terrain.

Comment

Sounds great to me Beta.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Then again - this game wasn't Epic speed. It is Asian Tigers. But I would still like another pitboss game. Let me track the folks down.

Comment

• OK for me, particularly for the speed. But again, I will move end of january and I don't know how long it will take me to have an internet access. Perhaps one day if it's already there, perhaps two weeks or more if everything has to be set up. In the last case, I won't be able to play for a long time... I hope it won't happen, but...

Can we wait until I know what my online future will look like? In the meantime, we can look for new players, set up the game, etc...

Comment

• a new pitboss??

Count me in!
                          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Please consider me if another pitboss game is starting.

I would host... if i wasn't already hosting one.

Comment

• Great! That's 5 so far. Let me check around a bit more. I was thinking 6 or 7.

Comment

• Flamer or Witt - do one of you want to host this? If not, I do not mind trying - but you will have to be patient with me. And there will be a downtime later this winter when I move back up north.

btw - I assume one can move the host to another computer???? Where's snoopy when you need him?

Comment

Working...
                                X