No announcement yet.

Bohemian Epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And 3640BC Turn sent to Con...just in case Beta didn't forward the save.

Comment

Where is the turn, now? At Hurly?

Comment

By the forum postings, it looks like it... Hurly, you still sitting on the save?

Comment

*BUMP*

Comment

OK, I'm fed up with waiting! I'm leaving!

Comment

OK, ok, juste kidding!...

Yes, I know, I'm stupid. That was just to use some smilies.

What is true is that I won't be able to play for a long time. Too bad that it happens after 2 weeks of inaction...

Well, as a warned in the beginning, I'm moving. From France to Mexico (Ciudad Juarez, on the Rio Grande). And I don't speak spanish (and english... well you can understand me, that's good enough ).

I'm afraid my first priorities won't be Civilization. First, I need:
              - A house. Bridges on the rio Grande are perhaps confortable, but I fear they are a bit dangerous at the moment.
              - A computer. I can't take mine with me.
              - An internet connection. Don't know if it lasts long to have one. Perhaps I'll have internet at work, but it's not sure at all.

So. Hopefully I'll be back soon, but I can't promise it. Perhaps I'll be able to play only some days in the week in the beginning. I'll do my best! Promise!

Comment

Best of luck Ephack!!

And I am back up after my relocation to Florida. You have my new email address Witt, if and when Ephack gets back up and running.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yeppers.

3640BC Turn sent to Beta!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

OK guys, I've done it! I spent 14 hours in the plane and could pass the "friendly" american border police and now I'm Mexican! Vamos a jugar Civilization!...

Well, I still don't have a computer and won't have one before at least next week. But anyway, Hurly didn't come back, did he?

Comment

No Ephack, Hurly didn't come back but Beta has returned and took the game back from Hurly...so no harm done.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Heu... What does that mean? Is Hurly still playing with us?

Comment

Oh I'm bad... Con was filling in for Beta, not Hurly.

Hurly should still be with us - although he hasn't posted anything...

Comment

Ok - I am forwarding the save to Hurlyman (3640bc).

Hi Ephack! Glad the move is going well. Look forward to having you back soon.

Actually - it was snoopy369 filling in for me. Many thanks snoop!

I think con passed it to him.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Ooo-kay.... Just call me confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                                Ooo-kay.... Just call me confused.
                                Me too. And I am the one who got a sitter for my game. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                                X