Bohemian Epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3910 BC to Hurlyman.

I have since found out that my ISP was having a meltdown over the last number of days - hence more than just a few game saves didn't make it in. Ma Bell ... ya gotta wonder.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3910BC to Ephack

Comment

3880 BC Turn sent to Beta.

Comment

Hurled!
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3850 BC Turn sent to Beta.

Comment

Hurled, twice in the same day!!

Comment

3820 BC Turn sent to Beta.

It looks like the other players don't want to play in our Bohemian Epic forum Beta.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Doesn't look like it.

To Hurlyman, and +1.

Comment

Sorry about that... I am here and ready to participate I have just had a hellish week. Any who turn has been hurled to Ephack.

Comment

No problem Hurly.

3790 BC Turn sent to: The Man - The One, The Only ... Beta! (Way back when, formally known as BetaHound)
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Hum... I wanted for once to post that I had sent the turn to Witt, but... I'm already too late! Cool! It' really great that we can manage to play more than 1 turn a day! It proably won't last (because of me), but it's great

Comment

Definately...knock on wood.

Comment

Yes I am also enjoying the quick turn around time... especially during this early part of the game!

Comment

Betahound - . Thanks for the memories Witt! Vox Rocks!

Hurlyman! Incoming! 3790.
                              Last edited by Beta; December 6, 2006, 22:59.

Comment

3790 to Ephack...

Comment

Working...
                                X