Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No of course. It was only curiosity

Comment

Ephack - The attachment you sent me was not the game save. but rather ATT00094.dat file. Please resend or post the save here in our forum.

Comment

Resent. sorry. I hope it will work this time. I can't understand why it didn't last time. Is Thunderbird joking with me?

Comment

Nope. Still not the game save. Can you attach the save here in our forum Ephack?

Comment

I'm sorry for that guys... I've sent it again. It should work now. But I really would like to know why it doesn't work with Thunderbird. In case of, I attach the game here also.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok, got it fine this time Ephack.
              Evidently, Thunderbird does not recognise the save attachment...or it is blocking the save from being forwarded for some reason.

3940 BC Turn sent to Beta.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

But when I send the mail to myself (that is on another mail adress), it works! What programm / webmail do you use?

Comment

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 SP2

What can I say, I'm a loyal Bill Gates junkie!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3940BC save to hurlyman.

Ephack - that is interesting. In two other games i am in, the people sending to me have also had issues, and I am using Outlook as well. Hmmm. In the one case, once the first save was received, it has not been an issue. In the other - it is the first save of the game - so time will tell.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Hum... Interesting. If I send the mail to my gmail adress, it doesn't work. Is it a bug from Thunderbird? I continue my analysis...

Comment

OK, I've found the problem. It was a small config to change (change a "2" into a "0" and don't ask why ). Now it should work correctly. If you know players how could be interested in the solution, let me know

Comment

3940BC to Ephack

Comment

3940BC to Witt

Comment

Originally posted by Ephack
                              OK, I've found the problem. It was a small config to change (change a "2" into a "0" and don't ask why ). Now it should work correctly. If you know players how could be interested in the solution, let me know
                              I know one. Me.

I will give it a try.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yep, the save came through without a hitch Ephack.

3910 BC Turn sent to Beta.

Comment

Working...
                                X