No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1154AD to Provii yesterday (Apolyton was acting up then and I could not post)

Comment

• to beta

I'll be away from internet for about 5 days... I'll be back next weekend.
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Ok. Thanks for the heads up provi.

Save to Witt.

I will be leaving later this week - probably Thursday - for a 10 day or so visit to warm and sunny Florida.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1160AD to Provii

Comment

• to Beta in the sun

Comment

• to Beta in the sun

Comment

• No longer.

Save to Witt.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1166AD to Provii
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry for the delay...

save to Beta

BTW we should begin searching for replacement for me... My move to Japan is in 2 weeks.

Comment

• OK. Understood provi. Does this mean you will not be able to play at all from Japan, or just in the interim with the move and all that?

Save to Witt.

Comment

• 1172AD to Provii
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
                          OK. Understood provi. Does this mean you will not be able to play at all from Japan, or just in the interim with the move and all that?

Save to Witt.

Most likely I can't play at all.

So permanent replacement is needed.

Comment

• to Beta

Comment

• Hmmm... checking.

When do you leave, Tatu?

Comment

• ooops... sorry... I have been rather busy.

I'll leave tomorrow, 8th of April

I can open the last save again... change the password to something and post it here.
                                The person who will take over the civ can then change the password to anything he/she wants.

Comment

Working...
                                X