Clear All

• 1124AD to Provii

Comment

• to Beta
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• and to Witt

btw - I can now connect to Poly.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Welcome back Beta!

1130AD to Provii

Comment

• good to have Beta back

save to B

Comment

• Thx.

To Witt.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1136AD to Provii
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• to B

Comment

• Back to Wittlich.

Comment

• 1142AD To Provii
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• and to B

Comment

• To W

Sorry for the delay guys. My best friend had heart surgery a couple weeks back to replace a wonky heart valve (he is otherwise very healthy). His wife spent the first week home with him after he was released, but she is a school teacher and had to get back to work - so I was called in to "babysit". Considering we were out walking 2 to 3 hours a day, I would say he is recovering nicely.

Also - we saw President Obama on Parliament Hill (Ottawa) on Thursday.

Comment

• 1148AD to Provii

Comment

• to B(abysitter)

Comment

• Save to Witt.

Comment

Working...
                                X