• 35AD to Cerberus

Comment

• Sent
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• to B
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• On to Witt. sorry for the delay. Busy weekend.

One of our cats was getting tested for therapy work in seniors homes. he passed!!! Hurray, Thomas!
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Good going Thomas!

50AD to Cerberus

Comment

• Sent.

Very appropriate thread to mention Thomas in.

Comment

• finally... sorry for the delay

to Beta

Comment

• Thanks for the well wishes for Thomas. We are now just waiting on the police checks to make sure he does not have a criminal record. Er, that would be Mrs Beta and me.

He was slightly stressed at the test - which involved 5 testers btw - and one dog. But the stress was from the hour long car ride to Ottawa I figure. His responses and behaviours were what they were looking for - calm and collected - and no serious reactions or bad behaviours. He is very mellow and fun cat. Lots of personality. And polydactyl. An extra toe on each foot.

We are quite proud of him. He is scheduled to go in weekly to a seniors home here in Brockville, and once in awhile to the Garden Street Site of the Brockville Hospital, where my wife volunteers twice a week. It is paliative and complex care.

And we are now officially members of Therapeutic Paws of Canada.

btw - our other 3 cats don`t seem the least bit interested one way or the other. Wyatt our dog thought it was a hoot as he got to go in after Thomas`test and meet the testers. His turn will come in another year or so. Still too much puppy in him. Has some growing up to do. Takes after his Dad.

Save to Witt
                  Last edited by Beta; March 20, 2008, 21:40.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Looking for some pictures of him. I think they are all on my wife`s laptop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                      Save to Witt
                      Ah, no... Nothing has shown up yet...
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry - my bad.

You should have it now.

Comment

• No problem.

65AD to Cerberus.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• To bEtA

Comment

• 65ad to Witt

Comment

Working...
                                X