No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news Beta! Wishing continued good health with your inlaws parents (and your own as well).

I know that my perents are getting to this stage (if they are not all ready there!)

70BC sent to Cerberus

Comment

• To provi

My parents will celebrate their golden wedding anniversary in a few months. They're doing fine except my father has heart trouble which limits him physically. Still, it's a relief to know they are doing OK.

I do subscribe to the red wine theory and regularly drink a glass or two hoping it will pay off in 20-30 years time.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• to B
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV

I do subscribe to the red wine theory and regularly drink a glass or two hoping it will pay off in 20-30 years time.

Save to Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Oooooh - provi. Just noticed the new avatar. Very nice! Very nice indeed!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori
              Witt hasn't yet joined the Templars.
              I guess he doesn't like us anymore.

God! I guess that I'm slow....you are talking about the Templar theme in your avatars and nothing to do with the game at all.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Ummm... it is not just the avatars.

We are actually talking about this:

I thought that you were just messing with me. But now I realize that we were not discussing about same thing at all.

Comment

• Yes, I was way off.

Any way, 55BC to Cerberus
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Save to Witt

Comment

• 40BC to Cerberus

Comment

• To provi

Comment

• to B

Comment

• to W

Comment

• Nice turn-around time!

25BC to C

Comment

Working...
                                X