Clear All

• Sent
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• to B
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• to W
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 115BC to Cerberus

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 115 BC to Beta

Witt hasn't yet joined the Templars.
              I guess he doesn't like us anymore.

Comment

• to witt
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 100BC to Cerberus
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 100 BC to Sir Betalot

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori
                        Witt hasn't yet joined the Templars.
                        I guess he doesn't like us anymore.

Reread my earlier post (#706) Provii.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Save to Witt.

Comment

• 85BC to Cerberus

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• To Wittlich.

Sorry for being so late playing today guys. Had to go with my wife's parents (he's 93, she's 83) to the bank to figure out their financial situation. They are in great shape.

He was a bomber pilot (Lancasters) during the war, and is still relatively with it, and still driving his big Mercury Marquis. Should we all be that lucky.

I compare that to my Dad who started fading mentally in his 70's, and now at age 80 is in a nursing home.

Fingers crossed. And they also say red wine is good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X