No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sign of Rumpo in quite awhile now. Hope all si Ok with him.

Cerb - you started the game and no doubt have the admin password. If we come up with a replacement player - can we slot him or her in and get going?

Provi or Andydog maybe?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sure, I am game with whom ever is picked as a replacement - worse case, Cerb can just make Rumpo a bot until "if and when" he decides to rejoin the game...

But the game should move on after all.

Comment

• Yep, I'm happy to get a replacement. Beta - If you have someone in mind would you invite them please.

I didn't set an admin password so I should be able to set one by replaying the last turn which I still have. If I do that then it will be possible for someone to get into rumpo's turn using it and carry on the game with their own details.
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

Provi or Andydog maybe?
          I played for Beta in this game earlier.

Would it be a problem?
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori

Would it be a problem?
            It's fine with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori

Would it be a problem?
              No problem. I don't have an email address for you. Either pm me or send me a mail to my gmail addy

cerberusiv

I'll then play the turn again and send it to you with an admin password you can use to open rumpo's turn.

Comment

• Sorry... I forgot to check this thread.

my e-mail is sent to Cerberus via PM

Comment

• OK, turn and an admin password emailed to Provi. Hopefully he will be able to play the turn and we can get this game moving again.

Comment

• Sweet!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Welcome Tatu! Great to have you in this 'epic' game.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Cool... I'll play the turn in few moments.

Comment

• 565 BC sent to Beta...

Man, I have to say that Rumpo's playing style is way different from mine.

Comment

• But he was an endless source of various cat pictures.

Again - welcome to the game. It's alive!

565bc save to Witt.

Comment

• 550BC to Cerberus.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Automailed to Provi - let me know if it doesn't arrive and I will resend the traditional way.

Comment

Working...
                                X