No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To rumpo's new address (hopefully I can autosend to this one).
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• I'm going to be away for a week and won't be able to play again until Saturday 22 September. Sorry.

Comment

• Turn sent automagically - yay for my new ISP. Have agood week Cerb.
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• On to Witt.

Happy trails cerb.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 835BC turn sent and will be waiting on Cerberus when returns on 22 Sep.

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• Yay Cerberus is back. Welcome back Cerb, what's the crack?

Just anybody is feeling put upon, I thought I'd put it all into perspective...

128297011302345000andatswheni.jpg

Turn sent by the way.
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Great pic rumpo!

And on to Witt. Good to have this game back on again.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 820BC sent to Cerberus.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• The Kitty-Kat has been beamed to Beta.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• And out west to Witt!

Comment

• Thanks my friend
                            805BC sent to Cerberus!
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• and back round to rumpo

Comment

• I'm a little worried about the current Asian Kitty Kat turn,

128298121168907500quidproquo.jpg

so I think we'll just send it along to Beta.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X