No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah well - it's the season for it. Give me a little time to play with BTS (I've been the shops).
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV

Slight problem is that Beta is away for a couple of weeks and didn't arrange a sub for this game so we are stuck until he gets back.
      Sorry guys. I thought I had everything wrapped up - but forgot this one. My apologies. Playing it now.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 895bc save to Wittlich.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And the game 'roars' back to life.....
          Attached Files

Comment

• 880BC turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• off round to rumpo's place
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Just a quicky to keep the game going at speed. Turn sent.
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Yep - on to Wittlich.

Comment

• 865BC turn sent to Cerberus.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo
                      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay - I've just changed my ISP and email service. I've been promising to do this for nearly a year now (but that's me, a regular ball of fire). The added delay was down to me missing out one of the "l"'s in the pop and smtp server names and not being able to see it. Well, it's a thin letter after all and my eyes aren't so good these days and anyway it's not my fault!

Ahem! The new address is :-
                        steve-tod-rumney-ta-ntlworld-tod-com.

Now, should I spend the rest of the day informing all my other contacts of the address change or should I play Half Life 2 and pretend to run around shooting pretend people in the face? What do you think?

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by rumpo kid
                          Now, should I spend the rest of the day informing all my other contacts of the address change or should I play Half Life 2 and pretend to run around shooting pretend people in the face? What do you think?
                          How about playing your turn in the Asian Tigers PBEM?
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Oops! I didn't say - turn sent.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Got the new email Rumpo. Thank you.

Save to Witt.

Comment

• 850BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

Working...
                                X