Clear All

• 925BC to Cerberus.

Comment

• 925BC to rumpo
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• I did wonder where it was all going.

Save sent.
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Save to Wittlich.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Cute

910BC to Cerberus.

Comment

• 910BC to rumpo

Comment

• I'm so, so sorry everyone. Work has been thoroughly unpleasant at me and I've just been too zombified to play. And now to pour salt on the wounds I'm off on the family hol until Aug 11. I'll understand if you call me unpleasant names when I'm gone.
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• n/p rumpo. Life happens. Save to witt.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 895BC to Cerberus.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Not sure about patch issues with this one. My Civ4 got patched when I installed BtS and I don't know if that affects Warlords. IIRC I did not set an admin password for this game so we may be OK.

Comment

• Yep, it looks like it is working just fine to me.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Well I'm back now, I'll just check that noone broke the UK while I was away and then I'll be able to play.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Welcome back rumpo!

Comment

• Thanks Cerb I had a lovely time in France; sun, sea, surf, and all the wine I could swim in. I wish I was back there.

Turn played and sent.

I've taken the opportunity to upgrade my system - please see photo.

cordless-mouse.jpg

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Nice one.

Slight problem is that Beta is away for a couple of weeks and didn't arrange a sub for this game so we are stuck until he gets back.

Comment

Working...
                                X