• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To rumpo
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Turn sent in a confused manner.

Something for us all to think about

love the little scamp in your pic Beta.Awww!
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• That was my dog when he was younger. He is still just as cute.

And thanks for the confused messaging.

Sorry for the delay folks. Away for the weekend.

Save to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 970BC to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Got to post and run. No time for jollity today.
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Save to Wittlich.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 955BC to Cerberus.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• Turn sent - and for our US players

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I like the nurse/doctor on the far left! She can clean my windshield or back anytime.

Save to Witt.

Comment

• I thought I had already sent this, but will do again... 940BC to Cerberus.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• That was 940BC again. Already played and sent that one to rumpo on 7/7/07.

Comment

• Actually, it all seems right to me guys. The game I got on the 7th was 955BC.

Little pic time.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Thanks for the mouse in the shoe Rumpo!

940bc to Wittmeister.

Comment

Working...
                                X