• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back safely.

Sent to rumpo
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Welcome back Cerberus, I hope we Brits made you welcome.

Tardis has take the turn to Beta, though sadly not back in time.
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Hope you raised a glass of bitters, Cerb.

Save to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• and 1480BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Several glasses of various alcoholic beverages in fact!

The reason I was in the UK was to see my family for my father's 80th birthday. He's doing quite well so I hope to reach that age myself one day.

To rumpo

Comment

• rumpo?

Comment

• Sent now - I'm sure there is a conspiracy to keep me too busy to play. Sorry, sorry, sorry - I'll be stronger from now on.
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Cerb! Congrats. I am happy for you.

And can relate in a different way. My dad is also 80 this year - and last month went into a home with pretty severe form of Altzheimers called Lewy Body.

I miss him. Treasure your Dad while you can.

And yes - may we all reach that age with our faculties more or less intact.

And sorry for the delay folks, but it would seem that Rumpo's covered for me already.

Save to Witt.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1450BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Nothing received yet.

Comment

• 1450BC Resent and posted here as well.
                        Last edited by Wittlich; May 3, 2007, 20:49.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Got the resend. Thanks.

To rumpo

I won't be able to play for a few days - moving house. Not sure when I will have net access again so please be patient and I'll pick this up as soon as I can.

Comment

• Turn is on its way - enjoy.

Hope the move goes smoothly Cerb - moving anywhere nice?

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Moves are so much fun...

Save to Witt.

Comment

• 1420BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

Working...
                                X