No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumpo - I sent a new email addy to you.

Will be off-line for two days, now. Sorry for the delay.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Beta - the turn is patiently awaiting your return.
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Thanks Rumpo.

I'm back safe and sound in Canada, but with lots of family around the last two days. Sorry for the delay.

Save to Witt.

"On the road again...."
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1540BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• The English idiot has not been paying attention to his emails, enjoying this season of rubbish chocolate too much. Ah well, turn sent.
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• And the turn (1540BC by my reckoning) is with?

Comment

• AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

OH NO!

I DON'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!

I sent the game to Beta's old address.

What a flaming idiot!.

Here's a hammer for each of you, go on everyone have a go.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• And to boot - there is an issue with the save format. Sent you an email Rumpo.

Comment

• Beta - didn't get your email, want to give it another try?

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Aaah! Just noticed - seem to have sent 1630 BC to you.

I bet you want 1540BC don't you?

I'll send it now.

More head banging for me I think.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Thanks Rumpo. That save worked.

On to Witt.

Comment

• I'm going to be away for a few days (have to go to the UK) so won't be able to play until next Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

• It will be waiting for you Cerberus.

(1510BC Turn sent to Cerberus)
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV
                                I'm going to be away for a few days (have to go to the UK) so won't be able to play until next Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.
                                Giving you a wave hello from dear old blighty.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X