No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for being so late with this turn - won't happen again.

My Birthday today.

I'm 45

OH MY GOD! I'M APPROACHING PLANET PROSTATE!

I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Happy Birthday Rumpo!

Comment

• Happy Birthday Rumpo!!!

Nothing wrong with 45, I remember it fondly.

Save to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1840BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• 45 is OK - think of yourself as akin to a bottle of fine wine that matures and improves with age. (works for me ).

To rumpo
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Turn on its way, catch it before it vanishes forever.
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Cerb - right on. And by the time another 5 years passes, you are almost ready to to be uncorked.

Onward to Witt.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1810BC Turn sent to that "fine vintage" - Cerberus.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• Sent again to rumpo in case something went wrong with the previous email.

Comment

• Hi all

Sorry for my absence, my partner took me off for a suprise long weekend in Bath (the rather fine Georgian city, not the tub). No cares, no responsibilities, NO KIDS. I'll play tonight, I need a bit of rest first .

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Say no more. Say no more. wink wink Know what I mean? Know what I mean?

Comment

• A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat. Eh? Eh?

I think we'll just stop there before I get into trouble

Turn on it's way.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• hehe Indeed.

Save to Witt.

Comment

• and 1780BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X