X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's a Civ save game... Oh no! It's a plane, this is the game save right here.
      I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Flying on to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2110BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Off to land in sarf-east London

Comment

• My old man said, "Follow the van, don't dilly dally on the way!"
              Off went the cart with the home packed in it,
              I walked behind with me old **** linnet.
              But I dillied and dallied, dallied and dillied,
              Lost the van and don't know where to roam.
              You can't trust the game saveslike 2110
              When you can't find your way home.
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I would like to say that the four asterisks in my last post refer to a male bird not the male progenerative organ! A **** linnet is a type of song bird.

Thought I'd edit to include a picture of the offending avian.

Hope it works
                Last edited by rumpo kid; February 18, 2007, 07:12.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Beautiful bird. My avatar would like to know if he tastes good.

Save to Witt.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2080BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• I really can't think of any more spurious references involving the date of the game save. 1920 years is quite enough. So instead I'm going to go for a change of tack. The Rumpo Kid sings the hits from the music hall, "All togevver naah!"

"Knees up Mother Brown!
                        Knees up Mother Brown!
                        Under the table you must go
                        Ee-i-ee-i-ee-i-oh!
                        If I catch you bending,
                        I'll saw your legs right off,
                        Knees up! Knees Up!
                        Don't get the breeze up,
                        Knees up Mother Brown!"

That did me a power of good and I know it did you too.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• :roflmao:

Indeed it did! I feel so much better now.

Save to Wittlich.

Comment

• 2050BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• Sorry about yesterday - was out watching my kids in a performance.

Still I'm here now.

What seems to be the problem?

Oh! Game turn. Oh!

*Ahem!*

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Rumpo Kid is proud to announce the arrival of 2050BC!

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X