X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2230BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Witt? Cerb? You guys interested?
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sure Beta, throw me in with you all...although with spring classes underway, I'm not sure how much time I can dedicate to a Demo game - but it should still be a hoot just the same.

Comment

• Count me in! I've wanted to try a democracy game for a while. I did deputise in a pitboss game for a few turns for someone so I know a little bit about how they work.

2230BC to rumpo
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Yee haw!!! Welcome gents!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• After disposing of the TIE fighters the captain of the 2230 yells into the intercom, "YAHOOOOO! You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home. "
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Damn - wrong target!!!! (save to Witt)
                Attached Files

Comment

• 2200BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Off to rumpo

Comment

• On to Witt, with a faint cry of..."Rumpo! Where are you??"

Comment

• 2170BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To rumpo

Comment

• New line to the old song

"I'll give you plenty,
                            Said the bell of 2170."

Doesn't really scan does it?

Beta - I've taken a not of all those email addresses, what do I do now? I'm all a-tremble at the prospect of a new way to Civ.
                            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Save to Witt.

Rumpo - just sending you the email addresses so you have them. To be honest - I don't think anyone is quite sure how a pitboss-based democracy game is going to work. If you check out the forum you can see some of the discussion and debate regarding the turn timer.

Given that we have folks spread around the globe - I was thinking that we will simply use a private forum, when they are set up - and if they are set up - as the small teams may not warrant it. In which case - some form of email communication will be rquired.

We will see.

Comment

• 2140BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

Working...
                                X