No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys. I am off to the Florida Keys for a 3 day birthday celebration. Be back on Friday. Sorry for the delay in the great pace we maintaining.

See ya all soon, but one year older.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Survived!

Save to Witt.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Welcome back Beta!

2290BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Bump - rumpo?

Comment

• Eeek! Sorry guys. Work and home life getting a bit mental lately. When I do sit at the PC I've been getting into a nostalgia kick. Finally got System Shock 2 to run on WinXP. I'm in the body of the many at the moment, yech!

Any road up - turn sent.
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• No problems.

But be honest. You just couldn't think of anything witty to post in the 'turn sent' thread.

Save moved on to Witt.

Comment

• Damn! Ya got me!
                  I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• 2260AD Turn sent to Cerberus earlier today.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Back round to rumpo (let's not give him time to think of anything witty to say )

Comment

• Apropos of nothing...

Now is the Winter of our Discontent,
                        Made glorious Summer by 2260:
                        And all the clouds that lowr'd upon our Civ
                        In the deepe bosome of the Ocean buried.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• The best yet! Nice mixture of lit, poetry, and lyrics.

Save to Wittlich.

Comment

• Cerb, Rumpo, and Witt ...

The new Warlords Pitboss Democracy game is going to get going soon. I would like to invite you folks to join Flamer(now lknown as proviisori) and unitteateri, and myself to form a team.

I will be pushing for a 24 hour turn timer, so the game will move quickly. I know that Witt, Flamer, uni and I are all familiar with pitboss games. Not sure about Rumpo or Cerb. Only one of us will be the designated turn player. It should be an interesting game experience, and we would like to share it with you folks.

Please let me know - either here or via PM.

Astrologix has a Spanish team put together, and snoopy369 is working on an admin team. I will also be doing some marketing to get other teams into the act. I expect the average Pitboss team will be smaller than a democracy pbem team - as there just isn't the time to discuss everything to death.

Again - please let me know. Thanks! Beta

Comment

• I'm in - never done pit boss never done democracy, so it should be a laugh!

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Welcome rumpo!

Comment

Working...
                                X