No announcement yet.

Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2770 is startled by the revekation that it will soon start to repeat itself.
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Indeed!

2770bc on to Witt out west.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2740BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Sent to the one stuck in a tape loop
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 2740 laughs derisively and says, "You must have known that was coming!"
            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I will laugh along with it.

Out to Witt.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2710BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Round to rumpo (if he can stop laughing long enough to play it)

Comment

• 2710 shakes its head in despair at the antics of its predecessor.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• hehe

Sent twice to Wittlich with email issues.

Comment

• Got it once.

2680BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent it once.

Comment

• "Blimey!" exclaims 2680 "Where on earth am I going to find a bicycle pump, striped cashmere legwarmers and a quarter pint of live yoghurt at THIS time of night?"

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Walmart, perhaps.

2680 to Wittlich.

Comment

• 2650BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

Working...
                                X