X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Beta

Comment

• It got out of the country first try!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• In all seriousness - I have waited 30 mins to get a phone line out of the country.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Yikes!

1440AD to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo!

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• Onto Witt.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1450AD to Nugog
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

I am very close to getting internet hooked up at home, which will speed up my turn playing time dramatically - thanks for the patience.

Comment

• Didn't really notice that it was slow

To Beta

Comment

• to Witt.

Sorry for the delay. Out of town for the weekend.

Comment

• 1460AD to Nugog
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• And hopefully via the REALLY REALLY slow connection at home to Strudo!

Comment

• Ok - as we have broken the 1000 post mark, I have setup the SBWN 2 tracker HERE

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X