X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2720BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• To Strudo
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Yes, in another game I play, they just reported it came from strudo76 also. I saved strudo76 as my address in the game, and I guess it automatically makes that the from and return addresses. Sweet

Just as well too. I only check my ISP account about once a month, delete about 200 spam messages and read the one email about how I can reduce the amount of spam I get, for a small fee of course. Then I delete that message too

Comment

• Through to Wittlich.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2680BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• Back to Strudo
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• to beta

You might get 2 files. The first time I finished my turn it didn't say it sent the email, so I played my turn again. They should both be the same so use either.

Comment

• Only got the one, from the gmail addy.

Save to Witt.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• No problems.

I'll be away for the next 5 days, so no turns will be taken sorry

Comment

• 2640BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To Strudo

Comment

• To beta

Comment

• 2600bc to Wittlich. Sorry for the delay. My Mom is visiting me in Florida.

Comment

• "Hi Mom"!

2600BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

Working...
                                X