Standard size map, fractal
    speed is epic
    normal barbs
    cities can flip after capture
    no time victory
    no space victory
    noble level

Here we go.
    Last edited by Strudo; September 11, 2006, 11:25.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

game sent to topdog.

Just a note. The last game I set up had problems with the goody huts, hence the game's name.

Turned out that I could only see where goody huts were if I was using a scout, because they have a blue circle around them. The actual graphic for the goody hut wasn't visible. Can people let me know if you can see a hut graphic on the screen so we know that it's not a problem for this game. Or if you have scouts and see a blue circle, but no hut graphic, can you let me know that too.

Thanks

Comment

'Ere we go, 'Ere we go, 'Ere we go,
        'Ere we go, 'Ere we go, 'Ere we go-o,
        'Ere we go, 'Ere we go, 'Ere we go,
        'Ere we go-o, 'ERE-WE-GO!

Steve
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Sent file to rumpo kid

I saw a goody hut with my settler no circle
          A.K.A. Spike

Comment

Played - still no email from Soltz. I've messaged him as a reminder.

Saw hut but no blue circle.

Steve
            I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Email is jsosiak -at- shaw -dot- ca
              all lowercase
              Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

Save sent to Soltz

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

Umm, it's just been returned to me as...

" retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period"

any ideas?

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

Try to confirm or recheck e-mail maybe..............
                    A.K.A. Spike

Comment

The blue circles only appear on the huts when your using a scout.

As it turn out I have tracked the problem to my PC. Was using a 'nocd crack' for vanilla civ as my PC was under the desk and changing between warlords and vanilla meant hands and knees trying to juggle 2 disks. Now i have external rom and using the original disk, everything is fine.

Except for the fact that it was unknowingly affecting all my vanilla civ4 games. Not only couldn't I see huts, but I couldn't see forest, jungle or resources. Anything overlaying the base tile was not displaying.

Comment

I've tried posting from an alternative account - hasn't been sent back yet. Fingers crossed.

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

And on to nugog from the peacable Aztecs
                          Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

to Rasputin!
                            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Well I'm glad my spam trap email worked, even if my main account didn't.

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                              X