Comment

Sent
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Sent to Chrisius
        Formerly known as Masuro.
        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Comment

Sent
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Sent
                Formerly known as Masuro.
                The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Lothar do you want me to play this before i upgrade to the new patch or should i play after i patch ?
                  A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

ive played using the original version, we need the player with the admin password to upgrade this game, there is an explanation of what to do by Alexman found here, after this turn ill be patching my game to 2.08 so i wont be able to load future saves unless the game is upgraded.

Comment

Working...
                    X