No announcement yet.

[PBEM] smallgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok - Fed has sent me another save - which was the right one (I think) - both sent to you Strudo.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• Onto you Strudo
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• *cough*

You seem to have the save Fed.

Welcome back friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo
              To Fed
              Any chance of resending that save to Fed's hotmail account Strudo?

My desktop is still about a month away - that will have a save on it. My laptop does not.

Comment

• Done, Fed you should have the save now

Comment

• Have you changed email addresses at all Fed? I've resent the save, but still have no progress.

Comment

• I will contact him and see.

Comment

• Okay - let's try this.

Onto Strudo!

Comment

• Game sent to Fed's hotmail account, although it was set to send to Fed's gmail account so I'm not sure which is the correct one. I'll send to Fed's gmail account also and if you can let me know which one from now on Fed I'll start using that.

Comment

• Use his hotmail account.

Comment

• Sent to both anyway, so Fed you should have it

Comment

• IT'S ALIVE!

Onto you Strudo.

Comment

• Woo hoo, on the Fed

Comment

Working...
                                X