[PBEM] smallgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Strudo
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Strudo
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• After a long delay, to Nugog again.

(I do not know if Strudo knew the reason, but i was sick, so could

not do anything).

Comment

• Welcome back Fed!

Onto Strudo!

Comment

• No I didn't know. Hope you're back on track and fighting fit.

On to you

Comment

• All looks good now.

To Nugog.

Comment

• Onto you Strudo.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

See you both in a couple of days.

Comment

• I got a save from Strudo, but had already played it and sent to
                            Nugog.

Best regards,

Comment

• Strange. Think maybe I select the wrong file possibly...

To Fed

Comment

• Was a familiar turn - but no worries - was the last one we played.

On to you Strudo.

Comment

Working...
                                X