X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Nugog

Comment

• Back to Strudo
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• On and on it goes..........
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• Onto you Strudo!

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo!

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• Strangely I have patched BtS to 3.13 - and I cannot open this????

Comment

• I get this message - which is strange - as no mod is involved in this game?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• OK to Fed

Have replayed the last turn and reset the admin password so it should be ok to load with the 3.13 BtS update installed. Of course this means the you Fed will will need to install the 3.13 BtS patch before you can play this turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X