[PBEM] smallgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onto Strudo!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo!
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• To Strudo

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog.

(I'm now at gmail)

Comment

• Originally posted by fed1943
                      To Nugog.

(I'm now at gmail)
                      Cool, I'll have to get that address off you. I use gmail also, but I've never been able to get the POP access working properly for sending the game automatically. Gmail uses non standard SMTP port and the connection always locks the game up. If you get it working, let me know how.

I use my gmail account for people to send me the game, but I just set the outgoing SMTP server to my standard ISP one. Civ must automatically set the return address to the one I set ingame, as everyone seems to see my games come from gmail.

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Strudo - just substitute gmail for hotmail in Fed's previous email address - I think........

Comment

• Opps forgot about that. Yeah I'll resend the file to what I hope it is the correct address.

Comment

• Yes, it is the correct address,tx; I received it.

To Nugog

Comment

• I usually keep al the savegames I get and the file the game creates befre it emails. I just can't be bothered deleting them. Just did then though and for the 4 pbem games I'm in I had a total of over 260meg of savegame files.

Comment

• I always delete them right after I send to next player, so if one is

there, I need to play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X