Warlords Highland Fling PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nugog
    Sheesh - someone needs to learn how to share!

Cerberus should have the turn now.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Rolled down the mountain to CM
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• And back up the next hill to Rob
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Then shot over the canyon to FeMme
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Wooops!!! That one almost missed me (terrible shot Darling)

Onwards and upwards to Nugog
            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
            Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Bugger!

(last time I get the Black Caps to teach me how to catch )

Flung in GeoModders general direction........
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• ... and with a quick flick of the pols swapped towards Cerberus...
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Met with a straight bat and bounced to CM
                  Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Hello?
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• It's Chrisius who's AWOL. A few other PBEM's are stalled as well.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Sorry folks its moved along now
                        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• To FeMme
                          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Keep the ball rolling folks
                            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                            Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Rolled to Geomodder

Comment

• And swiftly kicked in the general direction of Cerberus.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X