• Show
Clear All

• CerberusIV
    replied
    To CM

Leave a comment:

• Strudo
    replied
    You guys arn't going to get all soppy on us are you?

to Zoid

Leave a comment:

• nugog
    replied
    To Strudo

Leave a comment:

• FeMme
    replied
    Oohhhh...how sweet!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RobWorham
    replied
    To me misses

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CerberusIV
    replied
    Sorry about that folks. I've been away for a couple of days and didn't realise I hadn't received the save.

To CM

Leave a comment:

• CerberusIV
    replied
    Never received, please resend.

Leave a comment:

• Zoid
    replied
    Beer soaked save wiped off and passed to Cerberus

Leave a comment:

• Zoid
    replied
    Hehe, sounds like you had a great night out, Strudo!

Leave a comment:

• nugog
    replied
    Originally posted by Strudo
    You know what sucks? When you have all ytour dudes on auto healing and stuff and you get the turn and have nothing to do but press enter! Wish I had better dude, who wernt so wounded or so on the way to opther places. Anyways, I finsihed my ;ast exam today so I'm officially a uni gradutate. Went out and had a few (too manyO) drinks to celebrate so this post might not make much sense. But thats the same for all these posts het nugog? Assuming he plays these game, I'm not sure, I think the save came from him, but most of my save from nearly all my games come from him. Gues thats what happen when I'm in the next nearest westerly time zone. Anyway rob, enough chit chat, I've sent the turn to zoid... well actually I haven';t yet... I mosly post before I email sinec it pretty much fill my bandwidth sending the file so i can't get to the posting screen while it;s in transit. Is it just me or is the keyborad slightl;y off tonight. Key do't seem to be where I left them,. Right as I was saying, I have... well am about to send the.. all riht, you can stop hounding me, I've sent the save already, gee wiz you guys never give up do you. I wish this post would end already. Well acording to gmail to file os sent so ypou can stop hounding me now ok? Only if it's ok cos I wouldn't want to upset anyone. Right FeMme I think you have said enough, and you too CM and Cerb and strudo. hate that guy, he's a bit of a knob sometimes, especuially when he's been drinking.

I remember the days

Leave a comment:

• Strudo
    replied
    Indeed. Too good I think. Back to normal now. Sorry about all that.

Leave a comment:

• RobWorham
    replied
    Sounds like you had a good night mate!!

Leave a comment:

• Strudo
    replied
    You know what sucks? When you have all ytour dudes on auto healing and stuff and you get the turn and have nothing to do but press enter! Wish I had better dude, who wernt so wounded or so on the way to opther places. Anyways, I finsihed my ;ast exam today so I'm officially a uni gradutate. Went out and had a few (too manyO) drinks to celebrate so this post might not make much sense. But thats the same for all these posts het nugog? Assuming he plays these game, I'm not sure, I think the save came from him, but most of my save from nearly all my games come from him. Gues thats what happen when I'm in the next nearest westerly time zone. Anyway rob, enough chit chat, I've sent the turn to zoid... well actually I haven';t yet... I mosly post before I email sinec it pretty much fill my bandwidth sending the file so i can't get to the posting screen while it;s in transit. Is it just me or is the keyborad slightl;y off tonight. Key do't seem to be where I left them,. Right as I was saying, I have... well am about to send the.. all riht, you can stop hounding me, I've sent the save already, gee wiz you guys never give up do you. I wish this post would end already. Well acording to gmail to file os sent so ypou can stop hounding me now ok? Only if it's ok cos I wouldn't want to upset anyone. Right FeMme I think you have said enough, and you too CM and Cerb and strudo. hate that guy, he's a bit of a knob sometimes, especuially when he's been drinking.

Leave a comment:

• nugog
    replied
    On to strudo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X