[PBEM] History Version 7.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll sit this one out thanks gents!!!

In a fit of enthusiasm I joined loads of PBEM's at one time, and think I have a few too many going at the moment, it is all becoming a blur!!
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

i will play.

Its easy playing many games at once they are al lthe same, set the scout/warrior to auto explore, set a build queue in the city, hand control to the city governor to maximise the gold/shields/ food and then all i do now is hit the RED Circle to end turn SAVE it and mail it.
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
        i will play.

Its easy playing many games at once they are al lthe same, set the scout/warrior to auto explore, set a build queue in the city, hand control to the city governor to maximise the gold/shields/ food and then all i do now is hit the RED Circle to end turn SAVE it and mail it.

Err... You're serious!
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Btw, I'll play.
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas

Comment

Originally posted by Aro

Err... You're serious!
            YES I am ~

I posted many times, i dont play to get into the micromanagment.

Comment

How awfully repetitive and boring Rasputin! I make a habit of doing something completely different every game otherwise it is like you are playing the same game over and over!

Just like Groundhog Civ!!!!

P.S. I will also bow out of this game - it is obviously not destined to continue and I think that this is party because there are too many people playing
              Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
              Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

well not much else to do in PBEM games i find, especially the first thousand years or so.

I know it wont help me win, but the enjoyment comes from meeting the other civs and stuff, not from looking for every little edge you can get.

Comment

Well that only gives us 3. Should we wait a day or so more or kick off now?

And Warlords or not. Someone said Sir Ralph wasn't on warlords yet, but he's yet to respond.

Comment

I am in another game that is currently needs to be restarted due to the goody hut graphic not displaying n the screen. I can only see huts in that game cos I have a scout and they have a blue circle around them.

I'm not going to wait for people to reply to this thread though. I'll start another thread for an entirely new game and post a link here once I have it set up. Then you guys can either choose to join or not. Will be first in first served with max 6 players. If we have more than that I might start a second game for the extras, or just have 2 smaller games and divide the people between the two games. We can discuss that in the other thread though.

Comment

Here's the link for the new game.

join at will.

Comment

hey guys..

im back... i had some problems with my net connection these days and wasnt able to tell u what were happening, but as i can see u are already setting u a new game..

if you people want to keep this rolling, illl post the file to aro here, so just say if we are getting this going on..
                        Attached Files

Comment

I am still in Rhodos for 2 more days. Back on Thursday.

What makes you think, that another game with the same players would roll smoothly, if we can't get the first one rolling? I'd like to continue the game as it was, and if we don't, I'm probably out. I'm not going to buy Warlords for just one PBEM.

Comment

All right, lets keep it rolling for a while longer then and see what happens.

As it turns out I did start another game in the thread specified, but most of the players in that game aren't from this game anyway.

What is it about setting up new games anyway? People always seem to be waiting for someone else to set up a game rater than just going ahead and setting it up themselves? Just something I've noticed really.

Comment

Well, I just played and turned... If you want to keep this rolling, I'm in... But I think that two or three of us will not. Rob and Mrs FeMme certainly... Rob is playing 20 or 30 games at this point...

I would suggest a new Vanilla civ game, with the remaining people. Less people, more speed...

About the set up of a new game... I don't want to be the first to play... But I'll do, if you folks can wait two or three days. I'm a kinda busy right now.
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas

Comment

I don't think I'd join another. I'll send later tomorrow.
                                "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
                                Check out my Blog!

Comment

Working...
                                X